Wednesday 21 January 2009

Hero one minute, 'Baracked' the next?


Well, It's 'Barry' Obamas' 1st day in office and already he is making plans to stop the rot with regards to the illegal war trials which is a good thing for democratic license. His main headache now is what happens next?

I'm rather quite excited at his appointment as I have been rooting for him ever since murmers surfaced about him nearly 3 years back!! I hope that he stands by his word ( or at least tries too) as the world sorely needs a change for the better and with the amount of power and prestige he is carrying currently, it's vital to maintain that air throught out his term(s) ...otherwise, there are going to be a lot of angry merchandisers to answer too lol !!!

I, like many millions, have hope and faith in this guy and the world very much needs that after the bastard Bush years !!

Well, that's my polictical rant over with :)

I'll be back soon with other thrilling titbits to witter away the dark winter nights :)

Take care and keep the faith !!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment