Wednesday 15 July 2009

...''So where was I exactly'' ? Behold, ''The Blog of Biddiss'' returns



Hello good folks,

Tis been a wee while since I last put Fingertips to Keyboard to write on here!

The last time I wrote I recall going through a Chaos-Life Crisis and was considering all sorts of things mature and normal such as taking up Bowls and robbing Sperm Banks!

Well, I'm glad to tell you that the inner Captain Chaos is still lurking inside me and seems to be forever ready to strike silliness at a inspirational whim. There has been many a time this year when one has been tested in all sorts of things that life throws so that inner Mr Chaos has been there to provide the laughs when the chips have turned a dirty shade of Brown!

Anyway, there have been many topics that have given my self satisfied sense of bloated opinion, an urge to write on here and share these Golden Nuggets of Wisdom with you but hey, please feel free to write in with any subjects you would like me to comment on in the hope that I know what I'm talking about!

So, for now, I shall write off but I will be back very soon!

Until then,

See you bye!

Lots of Love,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment